Please Note: Product stock is at supplier
*** Free shipping to UK Mainland***
Trig makes the world’s smallest Mode S certified GA transponders. The TT21 Trig compact transponder can fit into to the tightest panel space. This allows other instrumentation or avionics to be accommodated, providing a genuine benefit in any installation.
- Takes minimal panel space, fits in a standard 57mm round instrument hole or smaller compact mount
- Integrated altitude encoder
- Certified for IFR / VFR flight
- Certified class 2 transponder 130 watts nominal output
- Manual dimming feature (adjustable backlight)
- Low weight – 440g (0.8 lbs)
- Low power consumption
- 1090ES ADS-B Out capable
- Free European Minor Change approvals
- EASA ETSO and FAA TSO Certification – includes TSO C166b the latest ADS-B standard
- Unbeatable value and quality – designed and manufactured in the U.K.
- Two year worldwide warranty
The TT21 is a two part transponder with a compact control head; this includes an inbuilt altitude encoder – saving further space and expense. A separate hardware box can be installed anywhere in the airframe. The mounted control head is only 54mm (2 3/25”) deep and can be fitted in panel using a 57mm (2 ¼”) round hole or smaller compact mount – the unit ships with the necessary fittings for both install options. The TT21 unit is highly efficient, ideally suited for use via an auxiliary battery in either gliders, balloons or foot launched flight.
Trig’s TT21 has a 130 watts nominal power output, making it a class 2 transponder that meets international standards for 1090ES ADS-B Out (TSO C166b). The TT21 is ideal for use in flight where a light weight Mode S solution is required and is suitable for both IFR and VFR use.
The Trig TY91 is a perfect companion to the TT21 Transponder.